Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Short but Gross

I needed something extreme to help me recover from the Elmo Overload that was yesterday's post. I apologize in advance for what you are about to read. Sometimes I feel like I am violating my standards faster than I can lower them.


My husband had a mole on his chest. No big deal, right? Even if it did really bother you, we hold excellent health insurance, simply go and visit a doctor and have it medically removed. Nope. Not him. He decided to cut it off on his own. Sure, that's gross, but he has some medical training and some things just aren't worth arguing. 

Like any normal human being I stayed far away from the bathroom while he did this only to walk in after he was done to catch him in just the nick of time to stop him from feeding said mole to our dog. Yep. You read that right. Granted our dog does thoroughly enjoy eating fingernail trimmings (don't ask how that got started) but I'm not sure the taste of human flesh is something you want to get your pets used to.




No comments:

Post a Comment