Thursday, January 23, 2014

Crossfit Stretch...the "Dying Turtle"

Ok, I'm not actually sure what this stretch is called, but my Crossfit instructor attempted to make a class full of girls do this today. Umm, yea, not today champ. I'll try this one out in the privacy of my own home...or in bed tonight with my husband. (wink, wink)

I present to you THE DYING TURTLE:
(Sorry for the blurry pictures...my phone needs to be replaced STAT!)

That's not so bad you say?? Hold on, let me get a different angle for you:

I've actually think I've seen this "stretch" before...on National Geographic. Or on Locked Up Abroad. For some reason my Instructor did not want his face shown in the pictures...I can't imagine why. Cirque du Soliel might be calling when they see his flexibility.


No comments:

Post a Comment