Sunday, November 17, 2013

If you Shop Online, Use Ebates...it's Free Money People!

With the Holiday Season fast approaching it is crucial that I tell you about EBATES. This website pays members cash back every time they shop online. It honestly works. I use it every year around Christmas and get a check for over $100 back on items I would have purchased anyways. All you do is go to EBATES and then search for the store you are shopping at and click the link through their site to get there. It's as simple as that!

Great usage ideas:

I buy all my makeup through EBATES because it's basically the only way to get money off from Lancome, Bobbi Brown, and other high end makeup lines.

Black Friday Shopping? Most stores offer all their deals online these days, just buy them online, same crazy price, PLUS you get cash back.

Groupon and Living Social are even on Ebates so you can get cash back on those purchases also!! Double Saving!!

Seriously, I can't express this enough...if you shop online, use EBATES...it's free money!

(This is not an advertisement, just my honest opinion)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ebates but I always forget to use them! Good tip on Lancome, though! I only use their foundation and of course it's never discounted :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around Christmas last year Lancome ran a friends and family where they offered 15% off online and it aligned with an Ebates offer where they offered 15% cash back...so all my makeup was 30% off!! I stocked up that day. :)

      Delete
  2. I totally bought something from Vickie's yesterday and forgot to use Ebates AGAIN! Where is my mind?? My last name is in the name of the website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I. :( At least it's not my last name though...you have NO excuse!! LOL I need to make it my homepage so I won't forget.

      Delete